Weird Stuff From the New Bin Store

There’s a new store that just opened here in my town and it has a really weird set up. I’m pretty sure they’re buying closeouts, return pallets, etc.  When they refill the bins on Saturday everything in the store is five dollars.   When I say bins, I mean the store probably had 50 or 60 different bins to search through. 

Now while I haven’t seen it myself I have heard people find those headphones and other crazy and pricey electronica devices. I guess the place is a madhouse and you can barely walk around. 

Because I absolutely despise large crowds of people I went today, which happens to be a Thursday, which also happens to be dollar day.  That means every single item in the store was a dollar. 

Keep scrolling to see some of the weird shit I found and didn’t buy, and also to see the things I did decide to buy today .

This odd mask, it also has lights and seemed rather terrifying. 


These strange dolls with strange teeth.


Penis straws because sometimes you just need.... well I am not going to finish that sentence.  While this is only a single penis straw, there were definitely whole packages of these bad boys.  


Whatever the heck this thing is?


An adult swing for indoor or outdoor use....  and it has a swivel. 


Random lingerie.... cause ya know everyone needs $1 lingerie.


This creepy book for teenagers to train them to be good little future housewives...


A tank top that makes me feel uber ridiculously nostalgic for the 90’s


...and some anal beads because why not?  

And here is my haul.  I paid $27 on my treasure hunt and this is what I found....If you shop tomorrow everything is 50 cents.  


5 iPhone charging cables 


2 iPhone headphone adapter dongles 


A novelty Harry Potter Mug


10 different polymer clay molds


Hair scrunches 


Cat butt magnets 


Bread bags for when I bake


3 metal wristbands for my FitBit


An oven thermometer because you can’t trust the one built in to the stove. 


Metal candle holder with the candle, it smells like citronella and orange.  


4 highball glasses 


A hand crocheted doily (I collect them ❤️)


Plain super soft t-shirt


Triangle pattern t-shirt


A pineapple tank top fo summer 


And lastly this kick ass Willy Nelson t-shirt.

I’m curious to see what I might find on $5 day.....

Comments

Popular Posts